Applied nuclear data research and development. Progress report, January 1-March 31, 1981 [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 59 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Activities of the Los Alamos Nuclear Data Group for January 1 through March 31, 1981, are described. Topics include: (1) peripheral effects in R-matrix theory; (2) Coulomb corrections in light nuclei; (3) new R-matrix analysis of reactions in the /sup 7/Li system; (4) variance-covariance analysis of n + Li reactions; (5) calculated charged-particle emission in the mass-90 region; (6) determination of deformed optical model parameters for neutron reactions on /sup 235/U and /sup 239/Pu; (7) calculation of excited state cross sections for actinide nuclei; (8) calculation of the prompt neutron spectrum and ..nu../sub p/ for the spontaneous fission of /sup 252/Cf; (9) international nuclear model codes comparison study; (10) an improved calculation of heating and radiation damage from neutron capture; (11) LMFBR cross-section production with MAX; (12) TRANSX development; (13) THOR calculations; (14) covariance processing; (15) analysis of charges for use of central computing facility; (16) S/sub n/ calculations for D/sub 2/O sphere; (17) integral data testing of ENDF/B fission-product data; (18) decay power comparisons using ENDF/B-IV and -V data in CINDER-10; (19) ENDF/B-V data testing and summary data; (20) SPEC5: code to produce multigroup spectra; and (21) calculation of H. B. Robinson-2 fuel isotopics and comparison with measurements. (WHK)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1981., "la-8874-pr", "DE81028587", and Young, P.G.; Baxman, C.I.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672061