Narrow structures observed in the p-p analyzing power [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The momentum dependence of the p-p elastic analyzing power has been measured in small steps using an internal target during polarized beam acceleration from 1 to 3 GeV/c. The momentum bin size ranges from 5 to 18 MeV/c. The relative uncertainty of the analyzing power is typically less than 0.01 for each momentum bin. Narrow structures have been observed in the two-proton invariant mass distribution of the analyzing power. A brief discussion on the interpretation of the present results is also given. 11 refs., 7 figs., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International workshop on the polarized ion sources and polarized gas jets, Tsukuba-Shi (Japan), 12-17 Feb 1990.
Hajime, Shimizu . Dept. of Physics.
Texas A and M Univ., College Station, TX (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672114