Nuclear excitations and reaction mechanisms. Progress report, 1 November 1979-30 September 1980. [Dept. of Physics, Brown Univ. , Providence, Rhode Island] [electronic resource].
- Providence, R.I. : Brown University, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brown University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Among the topics investigated were the following: photon scattering and consistency condition between seagull quadrupole terms and the absorption sum rule; Raman scattering to negative-parity states; nonlocal terms due to exchange and retardation effects in charge-transfer reactions; consistency and meaning of various approximate channel coupling array equations; derivation of equations used in empirical nuclear reaction analyses; multicluster, n-particle scattering theory; converged molecular bound state calculations; consistency of approximate channel coupling array equations; derivations of equations used in empirical nuclear reaction analyses; and WKB-type approximation in angular momenta for central potentials. References to publications are given.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/03235-1
E 1.99: coo-3235-88
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672124