Space station as quark matter factory [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We review the theoretical arguments indicating that hadronic matter dissolves into a quark gluon plasma at energy densities only one order of magnitude above the energy density in nuclei and point out that such energy densities can be achieved in nuclear collisions at 10 to 1000 AGeV. 17 references.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-18708
E 1.99: conf-8410206-1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on cosmic ray and high energy gamma ray experiments for the space station ERA, Baton Rouge, LA, USA, 17 Oct 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672166