Nuclear properties of einsteinium and fermium [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 36 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- From the experiments which ended in the discovery of the elements einsteinium and fermium the properties of those elements are studied and described. The production, spontaneous fission, and ground state obitals are among the described characteristics. 18 references. (JFP)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo-3496-68
E 1.99: conf-780123-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. workshop on gross properties of nuclei and nuclear excitations, Hirschegg, Austria, 15 Jan 1978.
Rochester Univ., N.Y. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672437