Distribution of independent fission-product yields to isomeric states [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 27 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A simple one-parameter model is presented for calculating the distribution of independent yield strength between ground and isomeric states of primary fission products formed by neutron-induced fission of actinide nuclei. Yield branching ratios are calculated as a function of neutron energy (thermal, fast, and 14-MeV) for 144 nuclides having isomeric states with T/sub 1/2/ greater than or equal to 0.1 s. The results are proposed for use in the ENDF/B-V yield files.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-6595-ms
E 1.99: endf-241
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
England, T.R.; Madland, D.G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672554