Integrated system for production of neutronics and photonics calculational constants. Volume 5, revision 1. CLYDE, a code for the production of calculational constants from nuclear data. [For CDC-7600 computer] [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1975. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 113 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In the past several years, the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory CLYDE code has been revised and modified extensively. Processing of photon production was incorporated, and the processing of higher-order S/sub n/ transfer matrices was speeded up. A Doppler broadening option was also added. On the other hand, the CLYDE routines that process evaporation models and cumulative probability distributions (I = 5,6) were deleted. The processing of Monte Carlo output was spun off into a separate code, CTART. 3 figures, 11 tables. (auth)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/30/1975., "ucrl-50400(vol.5)(rev.1)", and Howerton, R.J.; Perkins, S.T.; Doyas, R.J.; Dye, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672613