Evaluation of the /sup 232/Th neutron capture cross section above 3 keV [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 52 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This memo describes an evaluation of the /sup 232/Th neutron capture cross section in the neutron energy range from 3 keV to 20 MeV. Most existing differential measurements are reviewed, and some data are renormalized to current values of the standards. Several experimentally determined sets of average resonance parameters are also discussed. From 3 to 50 keV the evaluated cross section is described by a set of average statistical resonance parameters. Above 50 keV the evaluated capture cross section is a smooth curve which follows the trend of the most recent measurements. The evaluated capture cross section is compared with many measurements and uncertainty estimates are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
de Saussure, G.; Macklin, R.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14672811