Kaon interactions with very light nuclei. [Review, cross sections] [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Low energy kaon interactions (both K and anti K) with very light nuclei are reviewed. Limitations upon present K-nucleus studies due to uncertainties in the K-N amplitudes are emphasized along with promising uses. A brief review of some of the many interesting aspects of anti K-nucleus scattering is given. Comparison of the limited anti K-d and anti K-/sup 4/He elastic data with theory is made. The anti Kd ..-->.. ..pi lambda..p reaction is discussed including the possible ..sigma..N virtual bound state. 49 references.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. international conference on meson-nuclear physics, Houston, TX, USA, 5 Mar 1979.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14673109