Baryon-antibaryon systems. [Molecular states, bound and resonant anti-B B states, many-body systems] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, [date of publication not identified]
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A few simple situations involving the anti-B--B and B-nucleus systems are discussed in the nonrelativistic dynamical treatment that is hopefully justified by the particular nature of the elementary two-body states considered. Of particular relevance is the spectroscopy of nucleons, isobars and mesons as three-quark or two-quark composites. Anti-B-B molecular states, bound and resonant anti-B--B states, and many-body systems are considered. 22 references. (JFP)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kahana, S H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14673129