On-Line Texture Diagnostics for Coated Conductor Manufacture. Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Phase I project was undertaken to assess the feasibility of implementing a particular diagnostic method for characterizing the crystallographic texture of high temperature superconductor (HTS) coated conductors on-line during their reel-to-reel continuous manufacture. Key factors in this technique were the use of an area detector to greatly reduce scan time, an x-ray mirror to enhance incident beam brightness, and an automation scheme for diffractometer control, tape motion control, and calculation and output of texture characterizations.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/30/2002., "doe/er/83208-1", White, M. K., and MicroCoating Technologies, Inc., Atlanta, GA (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/30/2002 - 12/30/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674186