CALIBRATION OF A VERTICAL-SCAN LONG TRACE PROFILER AT MSFC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The long trace profiler (LTP) is the instrument of choice for the surface figure measurement of grazing incidence mirrors. The modification of conventional LTP, the vertical-scan LTP, capable of measuring the surface figure of replicated shell mirrors is now in operation at Marshall Space Flight Center. A few sources of systematic error for vertical-scan LTP are discussed. Status of systematic error reduction is reported.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
SPIE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON OPTICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SAN DIEGO, CA (US), 07/21/2001--08/02/2001.
GUBAREV,M.; KESTER,T.; TAKACS,P.Z.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674249