Electronic refrigerant leak detector. Quarterly technical progress report No. 6 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report details the progress of the three main tasks of this project. The three main tasks are: (1) Develop, design and fabricate 20 sensors, (2) Develop, design and fabricate 5 test instruments, and (3) Testing and data analysis.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Talamas, Elie Jr.
Micronic, Inc. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674323