Study of dioctyl phthalate particles (DOP) generated in penetrometers and the devices used currently to measure their size [electronic resource].
- Canoga Park, Calif : North American Aviation, inc. Atomics International Division, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- North American Aviation. Atomics International Division and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The present method of measuring the 0.3 micrometer particle has been of concern to many users of Monodispersed DOP Penetrometers. Verification of the 0.3 micrometer is totally dependent upon the photoelectric particle-size meters and the capabilities of the individual calibrating the meters and associated electronics.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "rfp-2807", " conf-780819-25", 15. nuclear air cleaning conference, Boston, MA, USA, Aug 1978., and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674897