New instruments at IPNS [electronic resource] : POSY II and SAD II.
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1988. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Three new instruments are currently in varying degrees of development/construction at IPNS. One of these, the Glass, Liquid, and Amorphous Materials Diffractometer (GLAD) is the subject of a separate paper in these Proceedings, and so will not be discussed further here. The other two, a second neutron reflectometer (POSY II) and a second small-angle diffractometer (SAD II) are described briefly below. 5 refs., 1 fig., 1 tab.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/29/1988., "conf-8810182-15", "DE89007382", International collaboration on advanced neutron sources (ICANS), Los Alamos, NM, USA, 3 Oct 1988., and Crawford, R.K.; Kleb, R.; Thiyagarajan, P.; Felcher, G.P.; Epperson, J.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674910