Nuclear medicine and imaging research (instrumentation and quantitative methods of evaluation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Chicago. Department of Radiology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document is the annual progress report for project entitled 'Instrumentation and Quantitative Methods of Evaluation.' Progress is reported in separate sections individually abstracted and indexed for the database. Subject areas reported include theoretical studies of imaging systems and methods, hardware developments, quantitative methods of evaluation, and knowledge transfer: education in quantitative nuclear medicine imaging.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Beck, R.N.; Cooper, M.; Chen, C.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14674987