Optical sensors in gauging applications. [Length gage and profile gage] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 18 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Battelle Memorial Institute, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Optical sensors, such as solid state photodetector arrays can provide a basis for high speed, high accuracy gauging systems. The electro-optical nature of these devices requires design attention in three areas; optics, electronics and mechanical design. The interrelation of these parameters and two potential gauging concepts is discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1976., "bnwl-sa-5081(rev.)", " conf-7610125-1", 2. conference on automated inspection and product control, Chicago, IL, USA, 21 Oct 1976., and Reich, F R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14675077