Progress Towards Doubling the Beam Power at Fermilab's Accelerator Complex [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- After a 14 month shutdown accelerator modifications and upgrades are in place to allow us doubling of the Main Injector beam power. We will discuss the past MI high power operation and the current progress towards doubling the power.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5th International Particle Accelerator Conference. Dresden, Germany, 16-20 Jun 2014.
View MARC record | catkey: 14675487