Accelerators for Intensity Frontier Research [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In 2008, the Particle Physics Project Prioritization Panel identified three frontiers for research in high energy physics, the Energy Frontier, the Intensity Frontier, and the Cosmic Frontier. In this paper, I will describe how Fermilab is configuring and upgrading the accelerator complex, prior to the development of Project X, in support of the Intensity Frontier.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-conf-12-127-ad
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the 3rd International Particle Accelerator Conference (IPAC-2012), New Orleans, Louisiana, 20-25 May 2012.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14675949