Beam-Bem interactions [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In high energy storage-ring colliders, the nonlinear effect arising from beam-beam interactions is a major source that leads to the emittance growth, the reduction of beam life time, and limits the collider luminosity. In this paper, two models of beam-beam interactions are introduced, which are weak-strong and strong-strong beam-beam interactions. In addition, space-charge model is introduced.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2011., "fermilab-tm-2522-apc", and Kim, Hyung Jin.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14676007