Degreasing and cleaning superconducting RF Niobium cavities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose and scope of this report is to detail the steps necessary for degreasing and cleaning of superconducting RF Niobium cavities in the A0 clean room. It lists the required equipment and the cleaning procedure.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rauchmiller, Michael; Kellett, Ron.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14676523