Facts About XLDB-2011 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This note provides details of the 5th Extremely Large Databases Conference and Invitational Workshop that were held in 2011 on 18-19 October and 20 October, respectively, at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory in Menlo Park, California. The main goals of the conference were: (1) Encourage and accelerate the exchange of ideas between users trying to build extremely large databases worldwide and database solution providers; (2) Share lessons, trends, innovations, and challenges related to building extremely large databases; (3) Facilitate the development and growth of practical technologies for extremely large databases; and (4) Strengthen, expand, and engage the XLDB community.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/22/2012., "slac-tn-12-001", 5th Extremely Large Databases Conference and Invitational Workshop, Oct 18-20 2011, Menlo Park, California., and Becla, Jacek; Lim, Kian-Tat; Wang, Daniel L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14676629