Accelerator/Experiment Operations - FY 2010 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This Technical Memorandum (TM) summarizes the Fermilab accelerator and accelerator experiment operations for FY 2010. It is one of a series of annual publications intended to gather information in one place. In this case, the information concerns the FY 2010 Run II at the Tevatron Collider, the MINOS and MINER?A experiments using the Main Injector Neutrino Beam (NuMI), the MiniBooNE experiment running in the Booster Neutrino Beam (BNB), and the Meson Test Beam (MTest) activities in the 120 GeV external Switchyard beam (SY120). Each section was prepared by the relevant authors, and was somewhat edited for inclusion in this summary.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-tm-2477-di
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Appel, J.A.; Casarsa, M.; Coleman, R.; Denisov, D.; Dixon, R.; Ginther, G.; Harris, D.; Adamson, M.; Escobar, C.; Gruenendahl, S.; Henderson, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14677022