Design and Measurement of the NSLS II Sextupoles [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1 - 6 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Sextupole magnets for the National Synchrotron Light Source II (NSLS-II) have stringent performance requirements. These magnets have a faceted pole profile that departs from the cubic shape due to constraints imposed by the vacuum chamber. Various geometric features were used to fine tune and minimize the harmonics. Prototypes have been built and measured and have satisfactory field performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PAC09; Vancouver, Canada; 20090504 through 20090508.
Jain, A.K.; Skaritka, J.; Spataro,C.; Rehak, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14678030