Gravitational Gauge Mediation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- It is often the case that naive introduction of the messenger sector to supersymmetry breaking models causes the supersymmetry restoration. We discuss a possibility of stabilizing the supersymmetry broken vacuum by the gravitational interaction.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-11953
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Contributed to2006 European Particle Accelerator, Edinburgh, UK, 6/26/2006-6/30/2006.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14678555