Dipole magnet for use of RHIC EBIS HEBT line [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Construction and magnetic field measurement of dipole magnets for RHIC-EBIS HEBT line have completed. These magnets will be used to guide highly charged ion beams ranging from proton to Uranium provided by a new injector toward the Booster ring in BNL. In this paper, overview of the magnetic design of the dipoles and results of magnetic field measurement are summarized.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/23/2008., "bnl--79910-2008-cp", "KB0202011", 11th Biennial European Particle Accelerator Conference (EPAC2008); Genoa, Italy; 20080623 through 20080627., and Ritter, J.; Raparia, D.; Okamura, M.; Kanesue,T.
- Funding Information:
- DE-AC02-98CH10886 and 18033
View MARC record | catkey: 14678740