DAPHNE Operation And Plans for DAPHNE2 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The e⁺e⁻ collider DAΦNE, a 1.02 GeV c.m. Φ-factory, has reached a peak luminosity of about 1.4 x 10³² cm⁻² s⁻¹ and a peak integrated luminosity in one day of about 8.6 pb⁻¹. With the current rates the physics program of the three main experiments DEAR, FINUDA and KLOE will be completed by the end of 2007. In this paper we describe in detail the steps which have led to the luminosity improvement and the options for the upgrade of the collider towards higher energy and/or luminosity.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for Particle Accelerator Conference (PAC 05), Knoxville, Tennessee, 16-20 May 2005.
Biagini, M.E.; Mazzitelli, G.; Zobov, M.; Drago, A.; Pellegrino, L.; Di Pirro, G.; Milardi, C.; Gallo, A.; Marcellini, F.; Boni, R.; Benedetti, G.; Biscari, C.; Preger, M.A.; Ghigo, A.; Delle Monache, G.; Boscolo, M.; Alesini, D.; Clozza, A.; Incurvati, M.; Ligi, C.; Guiducci, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14678937