ENERGY CORRECTION FOR HIGH POWER PROTON/H MINUS LINAC INJECTORS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- High-energy proton/H minus energy (> GeV) linac injector suffer from energy jitter due to RF amplitude and phase stability. Especially in high power injectors this energy jitter result beam losses more than 1 W/m that require for hand on maintenance. Depending upon the requirements for next accelerator in the chain, this energy jitter may or may not require to be corrected. This paper will discuss the sources of this energy jitter, correction schemes with specific examples.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/16/2005., "bnl--73568-2005-cp", "ISBN KB-02-02-01-1", PAC 05 PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE, KNOXVILLE, TN (US), 05/16/2005--05/20/2005., and LEE, Y.Y.; WEI, J.; RAPARIA, D.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and 86485
View MARC record | catkey: 14679456