STATUS OF R AND D ENERGY RECOVERY LINAC AT BROOKHAVEN NATIONAL LABORATORY [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this paper we present status and plans for the 20-MeV R&D energy recovery linac (ERL), which is under construction at Collider Accelerator Department at BNL. The facility is based on high current (up to 0.5 A of average current) super-conducting 2.5 MeV RF gun, single-mode super-conducting 5-cell RF linac and about 20-m long return loop with very flexible lattice. The R&D ERL, which is planned for commissioning in early 2009, aims to address many outstanding questions relevant for high current, high brightness energy recovery linacs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--77534-2007-cp
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
22ND PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE; ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO; 20070625 through 20070629.
ET AL.; BARTON, D.S.; LITVINENKO,V.; BEN-ZVI, I.; BLASKIEWICZ, M.; BEAVIS, D.; ALDUINO, J.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14679753