ABSOLUTE BUNCH LENGTH MEASUREMENTS AT THE ALS BY INCOHERENTSYNCHROTRON RADIATION FLUCTUATION ANALYSIS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- By analysing the pulse to pulse intensity fluctuations ofthe radiation emitted by a charge particle in the incoherent part of thespectrum, it is possible to extract information about the spatialdistribution of the beam. At the Advanced Light Source (ALS) of theLawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, we have developed and tested asimple scheme based on this principle that allows for the absolutemeasurement of the bunch length. A description of the method and theexperimental results are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/22/2007., "lbnl--63031", ": KC0204016", 2007 Particle Accelerator Conference,Albuquerque, NM, June 25-29, 2007., Zolotorev, Max S.; Stupakov, Gennady V.; Sannibale, Fernando; Filippetto, Daniele., Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley NationalLaboratory, Berkeley, CA (US), and Advanced Light Source(ALS)
- Funding Information:
- DE-AC02-05CH11231 and A580AP
View MARC record | catkey: 14679794