Pulsed neutron source cold moderators --- concepts, design and engineering [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- pages 27-42 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Moderator design for pulsed neutron sources is becoming more and more an interface area between source designers and instrument designers. Although there exists a high degree of flexibility, there are also physical and technical limitations. This paper aims at pointing out these limitations and examining ways to extend the current state of moderator technology in order to make the next generation neutron sources even more versatile and flexible tools for science in accordance with the users' requirements. (auth)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1997., "iwcmpns--1997", " conf-9709132--", International Workshop on Cold Moderators for Pulsed Neutron Sources, Argonne, IL (United States), 29 Sep - 2 Oct 1997., Bauer, Guenter S., and Paul Scherrer Inst., Villigen (Switzerland)
View MARC record | catkey: 14680332