Design Consideration for Silicon/Tungsten Electromagnetic Calorimeter for a Linear Collider Detector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors discuss some issues relevant for a highly granular silicon-tungsten electromagnetic calorimeter, such as those currently being designed for a future linear collider detector. An important issue is the interplay between the silicon pixels and readout electronics. Here, the authors propose an integrated solution.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14681055