Stochastic cooling overview [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 194 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The status of stochastic cooling and developments over the years are reviewed with reference to much of the original work. Both theoretical and technological subjects are considered.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-conf-03/158
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International Workshop on Beam Cooling and Related Topics COOL03, Lake Yamanaka (JP), 05/18/2003--05/23/2003.
John P Marriner.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14681237