DIAGNOSIS OF THE LOW EMITTANCE BEAM IN ATF DR EXTRACTION LINE [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The ATF (Accelerator Test Facility in KEK) damping ring has been designed to produce the low emittance beam required by future linear colliders. In the design, the normalized vertical emittance of the ATF damping ring is 3.0E-8 radm which corresponds to the vertical beam size of about 10 micron in the extraction line. The emittance of the beam extracted from the ATF damping ring is measured with four wire scanners located in a dispersion free region of the extraction line. The optics of the extraction line is also studied. We will report the method and the result of the emittance measurement at the extraction line.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14681426