Product formation in proton-induced reaction in the radioactive [sub 129]I target at E[sub p]=660 MeV (a comparison with model calculations) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pgs : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Isotopically enriched ¹²⁹I targets (85% ¹²⁹I and 15% ¹²⁷I) were exposed to a beam of 660-MeV protons at the JINR DLNP Phasotron and a total of 75 residual products were obtained.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-03-2621
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Submitted to: 53rd International Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Structure of Atomic Nuclei (Nucleus-2003), October 7-10, 2003, Moscow, Russia.
Mashnik, S. G.; Prael, R. E.; Dzhelepov, Venedikt P.; Gustov, G. A.; Filinov, N. P.; Kalinnikov, V. G.; Krivopustov, M. I.; Mirokhin, I. V.; Pronskikh, V. S.; Solnyshkin, A. A.; Stegailov, V. I.; Tsoupko-Sitnikov, V. M.; Mrazek, J.; Brandt, R.; Westmeier, W.; Odoj, R.; Gudima, K. K.; Baznat, M. I.
View MARC record | catkey: 14681697