Electropolishing on small samples at Fermilab [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The electropolishing process (EP) is considered an essential step in the processing of high gradient SRF cavities. Studies on EP of small samples has been started at Fermilab as part of the SRF materials R&D program. A simple bench top setup was developed to understand the basic variables affecting the EP. In addition a setup for vertical EP of half cells, based on the Cornell design, was used and another one for dumbbells was designed and tested. Results and findings are reported.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at 12th International Workshop on RF Superconductivity, Ithaca, New York, 10-15 Jul 2005.
Bauer, P.; Geng, R.; Boffo, C.; Teid, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14682022