HARMONIC CAVITY PERFORMANCE FOR NSLS-II [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- NSLS-II is a 3 GeV ultra-high brightness storage ring planned to succeed the present NSLS rings at BNL. Ultralow emittance combined with short bunch length means that it is critical to minimize the effects of Touschek scattering and coherent instabilities. Improved lifetime and stability can be achieved by including a third-harmonic RF cavity in the baseline design. This paper describes the required harmonic RF parameters and the expected system performance.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE 2005, KNOXVILLE, TN (US), 05/15/2005--05/20/2005.
ROSE, J.; WANG, J.M.; KRINSKY, S.; BLEDNYKH, A.; PODOBEDOV, B.; TOWNE, N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14682227