OPERATIONS ELECTRONIC LOGBOOK EXPERIENCE AT BNL [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A web-based system for electronic logbooks, ''elog'', developed at Fermilab (FNAL), has been adopted for use by AGS and RHIC operations and physicists at BNL for the 2001-2 fixed target and collider runs. This paper describes the main functional and technical issues encountered in the first year of electronic logbook use, including security, search and indexing, sequencer integration, archival, and graphics management. We also comment on organizational experience and planned changes for the next facility run starting in September 2002.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2002 PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE, PARIS (FR), 06/02/2002--06/07/2002.
CAMPBELL,I.; MARR,G.; SATOGATA,T.; SAMPSON,P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14682274