Investigation on Laser Scanners [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The study and purchase of a three-dimensional laser scanner for a number of diverse metrology tasks at SLAC will be covered. Specifications including range, accuracy, scan density, resolution, field of view and more are discussed and the results of field tests and demonstrations by four potential vendors is covered. This will include details on the scanning of accelerator components in a now defunct ring on site and how the instruments compare.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/30/2004., "slac-pub-10770", and Fuss, B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14682946