Irradiation Induced Precipitation and Dissolution of Intermetallics in Zr Alloys Studied Using Synchrotron Radiation [electronic resource].
- University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania State University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The overall aim of this project is to investigate the irradiation induced precipitation of alloying elements and dissolution of second phase particles in Zr alloys using a combination of (1) synchrotron radiation examination of bulk samples using the Advanced Photon Source (APS) at Argonne National Laboratory and (2) in-situ irradiation of model alloys using the IVEM/Tandem Facility also located at Argonne
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/21/2004., "doe/id/14115", Arthur T. Motta., and (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/01/2001 - 05/31/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14682971