Transverse kick in misaligned traveling wave structures driven at the fundamental mode [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Fabrication errors in traveling wave structures result in non-axisymmetric RF fields that couple to the rf drive at the fundamental mode frequency. The authors calculate the excitation of the dipole mode and the integrated effect on the beam, using the thin iris and small hole approximation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1998., "slac-pub--7804", " conf-970503--", "DE98059213", 17. IEEE particle accelerator conference, Vancouver, British Columbia (CA), 05/12/1997--05/16/1997., and Henke, H.; Whittum, D.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14683246