Radiation Spectrum Statistics in a High-Gain Free-Electron Laser at 266 nm [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- High Gain Harmonic Generation FEL is in operations at the DUV-FEL facility (BNL). During HGHG FEL characterization we have measured a set of data demonstrating basic properties of the FEL radiation and compared them with analytic calculations . This paper describes continuation of characterization of the HGHG FEL radiation output, based on the spectral measurements. We discuss analysis of an experiment at which the tunability concept of a seeded FEL with a fixed seed wavelength has been verified . During the experiment we recorded about 200 radiation spectra corresponding to different energy chirps in the electron beam. We have analyzed this set of spectral data to obtain statistical properties of HGHG radiation. Correlations and trends in the radiation spectrum at 266 nm have been observed and studied.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for 27th International Free Electron Laser Conference (FEL 2005), Stanford, California, 21-26 Aug 2005.
Rose, J.; Murphy, J.B.; Liu, D.; Watanabe, T.; Wang, X.J.; Yu, L.H.; Krinsky, S.; Shaftan, T.; Sheehy, B.; Loos, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14683346