Comparison of particle simulation with j-parc linac mebt beam test results [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The construction of the initial part of the J-PARC linac has been started at KEK for beam tests before moving to the JAERI Tokai campus, where J-PARC facility is finally to be constructed. The RFQ and MEBT (Medium Energy Beam Transport) has already been installed at KEK, and the beam test has been performed successfully. In this paper, the experimental results of the beam test are compared with simulation results with a 3D PIC (Particle-In-Cell) code, IMPACT.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
29th ICFA Advanced Beam Dynamics Workshop on Beam-Halo Dynamics, Diagnostics, and Collimation and the Beam-Beam'03 Workshop, Montauk, NY (US), 05/19/2003--05/23/2003.
Ikegami, M.; Kato, T., Igarashi, Z.; Ryne, R.; Qiang, J.; Ueno, A.; Kondo, Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14683780