Run II diffractive measurements at CDF [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1,549 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present results on hard diffraction obtained by the CDF Collaboration in Run II proton-antiproton collisions at the Fermilab Tevatron. Run I CDF results on hard diffraction are also reviewed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
11th International workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering (DIS 2003), St. Petersburg (RU), 04/23/2003--04/27/2003.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14684072