SYMMETRY, HAMILTONIAN PROBLEMS AND WAVELETS IN ACCELERATOR PHYSICS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In this paper the authors consider applications of methods from wavelet analysis to nonlinear dynamical problems related to accelerator physics. In this approach they take into account underlying algebraical, geometrical and topological structures of corresponding problems.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/31/2000., "bnl--67339", " ka04", "KA04", 16TH ADVANCED ICFA BEAM DYNAMICS WORKSHOP ON NONLINEAR AND COLLECTIVE PHENOMENA IN BEAM PHYSICS, ARCIDOSSO (IT), 09/01/1998--09/05/1998., and PARSA,Z.; FEDOROVA,A.; ZEITLIN,M.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and PO23
View MARC record | catkey: 14684229