Basic Instrumentation for Hall A at Jefferson Jab [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1,885 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The instrumentation in Hall A at the JLab was designed to study electro- and photo-induced reactions at very high luminosity and good momentum and angular resolution for at least one of the reaction products. A collaboration of approximately 50 institutions from all over the world has actively contributed and participated in the design, construction and commissioning of the Hall A instrumentation. The basic Hall A equipment is described herein.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:jlab-phy-03-129
E 1.99: doe/er/40150-2521
- Published through SciTech Connect.
The Jefferson Lab Hall A Collaboration.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14684331