THOUGHTS AND ''FACTS'' FROM THE AGS POLARIZED PROTON RUNS DURING THE 1980S [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This workshop's focus is on considering ways for improving the proton beam polarization that the AGS delivers to the RHIC. This talk attempts to review the first decade of AGS polarization--the 1980's; to briefly describe some aspects of the machine situation, the depolarization avoidance strategies employed and the success achieved in AGS from the perspective of one of those involved.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/06/2002., "bnl--71027-2003-cp", "KB0202011", WORKSHOP ON INCREASING THE AGS POLARIZATION, ANN ARBOR, MI (US), 11/06/2002--11/09/2002., and AHRENS,L.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and AD003
View MARC record | catkey: 14685022