Saturation Measurements of a Visible SASE FEL [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- VISA (Visible to Infrared SASE Amplifier) is an FEL designed to obtain high gain at a radiation wavelength of 800 nm. Large gain is achieved by driving the FEL with the 71 MeV, high brightness beam of the Accelerator Test Facility (ATF) and using a novel, strong focusing, 4 m long undulator with a gap of 6 mm and a period of 1.8 cm. We report measurements of exponential gain, saturation, and spectra of the FEL radiation intensity.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14685317