Studies of beam-beam interactions in Run IIa at the Tevatron [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 76 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We discuss the impact of the beam-beam interactions on Run IIa operation at the design parameters. We focus on the seventy long-range interactions which primarily determine the stable region in phase space and limit the lifetime. We discuss recent improvements in lifetime at injection and dynamic aperture calculations at collision.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fermilab-conf-02/130-t
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
EPAC 2002, Paris (FR), 06/03/2002--06/07/2002.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14685456