A versatile DC/pulse switching mode power supply for an interleaving dipole magnet [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A special interleaving operation of the Advanced Photon Source's injector requires three dipole magnets to selectively direct linac beam bunches into the storage ring during ''top-up'' operation. A versatile switching mode power supply has been designed and built for the magnets to meet that requirement. This paper presents the main circuit, the circuit analysis, and the test results.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/04/2002., "anl/asd/cp-106673", 8th European Particle Accelerator Conference (EPAC 2002), Paris (FR), 06/03/2002--06/07/2002., and Wang, J.; Sprau, G.; Fors, T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14685525